You can do what you want but is it what the people need?! Sometimes we get so excited about creating something we THINK everyone needs that we forget to ask them if they really DO need it! And are we providing it in an accessible way? Changing things up can feel discouraging but my chat with Brittany is the perfect example of how NOTHING is ever wasted! It is so powerful to be in a position of experimentation and exploration!
TOPICS WE COVER:
- How to figure out what the people you are serving really want and need!
- Setting realistic expectations around what you are building!
- Busting through limiting beliefs around your potential!
- Using resources you already have in new ways to level up!
Here are your 3 Business Therapy Questions to ASK YOURSELF:
- Have I assumed a need exists without asking?
- Am I spending too many resources creating something I don’t have realistic expectations around?
- What is holding me back from trying something new? Is that story I’m telling myself true?
Other stuff we talk about!