You’ve got your skill, your product, or idea ready…but now who do you have to buy it?! Ariel isn’t the only one out there longing to be where the people are! Knowing what it is you feel called to do is HUGE- but how do you get it in front of the people you want to serve!? We are talking all about how to get clear on what you’re selling, how to get it to the people you want, and when to stretch yourself vs. when to play to your strengths! No matter where you’re at in business or LIFE I know this episode will help you!
TOPICS WE COVER:
- What to do when you are starting something new from nothing!
- How to make new connections!
- Getting clear about what you want to give vs. what people want!
- Creating a business plan that plays to your strengths!
Here are your 3 Business Therapy Questions to ASK YOURSELF:
- Are you assuming you’re providing for a need with your product or service without considering if it is also a want?
- Are you giving what YOU want to give, or just what the people want?
- List three personal action items you will do to connect with new people!
Other stuff we talk about!
Alison’s Brand School is coming to Arizona! Text EARLYBIRDBLITZ to 31996 to be the first to know when tickets are available!